Leading the future of pediatric nutrition through education, research, service, and policy/advocacy.
PNPG members are leaders in promoting optimal nutritional health of infants, children, and adolescents.
- Excellence: PNPG members are involved in the development, implementation, and evaluation of evidence-based principles in nutrition policy, programs, services, and research.
- Leadership: PNPG members will be recognized as leaders in the field of pediatric nutrition by the Academy, the ANDF, and by other agencies, consumers, health care professionals, and public policy makers.
- Communications: PNPG will promote timely and effective communication among nutrition and other health care professionals, and to the public.
- Collaboration: PNPG will promote open dialogue, cooperation, and the sharing of knowledge.
- Social Responsibility: PNPG will advocate for infants, children, and adolescents on issues affecting nutritional health.
- Inclusivity: PNPG will demonstrate respect and sensitivity toward and an appreciation for the backgrounds, differences, and points of view of others.
- Service: PNPG will provide services, materials, and resources to its members and other health care professionals and organizations that promote the mission of PNPG.
- Family: PNPG will recognize the pivotal role of the family in pediatric nutrition.
Pediatric Nutrition Practice Group's Strategic Plan